Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary claims to open an investigation on the work of the company "g4s" to protect Baghdad ai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary claims to open an investigation on the work of the company "g4s" to protect Baghdad ai Empty Parliamentary claims to open an investigation on the work of the company "g4s" to protect Baghdad ai

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 1:47 am

[ltr]Parliamentary claims to open an investigation on the work of the company "g4s" to protect Baghdad airport[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-14 at 17:41 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Nawal Al-Ghurairi, on Sunday, to open an investigation on the work of "g4s" to protect Baghdad airport.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Ghurairi said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "there are hidden and corrupt hands behind the insistence of the Ministry of Transport on the continuation of the British company's bad g4s contract in the Arab world."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"There are 42 Sonara bags to be discovered at the airport, which has been in operation since 2003," Al-Ghurairi said. "Most sonar devices were a gift from US forces when they entered Iraq in 2003."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy said according to the statement, that "the company used the organs to work it," explaining that "Baghdad airport was not equipped with any modern devices, especially since the sonar son does not exceed 6 years after it is expired and unable to effectiveness."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of the Interior has issued a book stating that 38 dogs k9 is not subject to work and performance is weak and can not protect the airport with local dogs do not have a training certificate.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:05 pm