Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frankincense: Parliament and the government waiting for the Federal Court's response on the constitu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frankincense: Parliament and the government waiting for the Federal Court's response on the constitu Empty Frankincense: Parliament and the government waiting for the Federal Court's response on the constitu

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 4:19 am

Frankincense: Parliament and the government waiting for the Federal Court's response on the constitutionality of postponement of the elections
    January 17 2018 10:17 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Sadik al-Labban[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

"The date of the elections will be discussed at Thursday's session, and the next few hours will determine that," MP Sadik al-Labban said. 

Al-Labban said in a press statement: "The blocks calling for the postponement and the rejection blocs are nearly two scales balance." 

A member of the legal committee: "The heads of blocs will discuss in a focused position, during their meetings on Thursday morning, the subject of postponement of the elections or not," pointing out that "one of the most controversial points on the election law is the attempt of some deputies to include a proposal to prevent dual nationals from participating in the upcoming elections "He said. 

He continued: "The parliament and the government individually addressed the Federal Court on the constitutionality of the postponement of the elections, and everyone is waiting for the court's response to decide on this issue categorically."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 am