Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who are the presidents whom Netanyahu met in Davos?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who are the presidents whom Netanyahu met in Davos? Empty Who are the presidents whom Netanyahu met in Davos?

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:50 am

Who are the presidents whom Netanyahu met in Davos?

Who are the presidents whom Netanyahu met in Davos? Irq_1854173625_1516818584

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Wednesday with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel and Switzerland's President Alan Burst on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

According to the "Yediot Ahronot", Netanyahu spoke with the leaders on the Iranian nuclear agreement, stressing that "Israel" will not allow the Iranian military presence in Syria.

As for the Palestinian issue, Netanyahu assured the presidents that "Israel" will not give up its security needs in the West Bank in any future agreement or settlement with the Palestinians.

According to Yediot, Netanyahu also presented the changes in the Middle East and the opportunities generated by these changes. He expressed to the leaders his desire to deepen and strengthen economic and technological relations with the various countries of the world. Netanyahu also called upon the presidents to visit Israel.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91345

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 pm