Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu will make a quick visit to Moscow to discuss Iran and Syria with Putin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu will make a quick visit to Moscow to discuss Iran and Syria with Putin Empty Netanyahu will make a quick visit to Moscow to discuss Iran and Syria with Putin

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 2:54 am

Netanyahu will make a quick visit to Moscow to discuss Iran and Syria with Putin
    Netanyahu will make a quick visit to Moscow to discuss Iran and Syria with Putin Irq_1635638834_1516905286
    Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will travel to Moscow next week for a quick visit, during which he will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin and visit an exhibition on the Holocaust.

During his meeting with Putin, he will discuss Iran's attempts to deploy militarily in Syria, since Moscow is one of the central allies of Damascus and Tehran. The future of Iran's nuclear deal, signed by Russia, and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is also likely to be discussed.

On Monday morning, Netanyahu will fly on a small plane to the Russian capital and return to Israel in a few hours.

Netanyahu's visit to Moscow comes after a week-long visit to India earlier this month and a three-day visit to Switzerland for the World Economic Forum in Davos this week. In February, he is scheduled to attend the security conference in Munich, and next month he will attend the AIPAC political conference in Washington.

The Israeli and Russian armies have a so-called non-interlocking system to ensure that the two armies do not face Syria's airspace. In recent months, senior Israeli security advisers have met with their Russian counterparts to maintain cooperation on this issue.

"When I saw that Russia was deploying military forces, an air force, some ground forces, and anti-aircraft weapons in Syria, I decided the best thing was to go and talk directly to Mr. Putin," Netanyahu told foreign journalists last week.

"You have your interests in Syria, and we have our own interests: that we should not be attacked by Iran and its proxies from Syrian territory either directly or through the supply of offensive weapons, very lethal weapons that reach from Syria to Lebanon to the war front that Iran is building in Lebanon "He said.

Israel will continue to take steps against any threats emanating from Syria, continued. "I think the most important thing is to ensure we understand each other and do not drop some planes. We decided to do what is called in this horrible talk of non-engagement, which means that we do not shoot each other. We have created a system to do this and this system is steadfast. "

Moscow and Jerusalem respect the "special interests" of the other side, Netanyahu continued. "We want to continue to ensure this coordination, or the continuation of non-confrontations."

The two leaders last spoke when Netanyahu called Putin on December 31 to congratulate the Russian people by the New Year. "President Putin told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Russian-Israeli relations are friendly and constructive," the Kremlin said at the time. "He stressed that he is interested in strengthening cooperation between the two countries at the political, trade, economic and cultural levels and on other levels. He also stressed that he wants to strengthen the partnership between the two countries in order to ensure stability and security in the Middle East.
    "The talk was largely about Iran's attempts to concentrate in Syria, in places where the Dahedish organization was defeated and is now emerging. A victory over a preacher is welcome, but entering Iran is not welcome. This puts us at risk, and in my opinion this exposes the region and the world to danger, "Netanyahu said at the time, following his three-hour conversation with Putin.

"I made very clear statements to President Putin on our positions on this matter and we rejected this. I can say from my previous meetings with President Putin that each meeting served the security of Israel and Israeli interests and I think he also served Russian interests. "

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91405

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm