Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A newspaper talking about the betrayal of Abadi to the stream of wisdom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A newspaper talking about the betrayal of Abadi to the stream of wisdom Empty A newspaper talking about the betrayal of Abadi to the stream of wisdom

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:02 am

A newspaper talking about the betrayal of Abadi to the stream of wisdom
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 10:02 am (172 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A newspaper talking about the betrayal of Abadi to the stream of wisdom
    Baghdad / Sky Press:

Al-Hayat newspaper reported that Abadi has betrayed the stream of wisdom led by "Ammar al-Hakim" by persuading him to join the rebel movement led by "Abadi". He pointed out that he first allied with the popular crowd factions and deliberately persuaded Hakim to join his bloc, The factions of the "crowd" on the withdrawal, especially as its alliance, which was called «the conquest», includes «Supreme Islamic Council», which became the position of direct hostility with Hakim.

"Al-Hakamah announced its withdrawal from the Nusseibeh coalition," the newspaper said in a report. "It is a new condition for al-Hakim to include his candidates under the name of the alliance of victory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:32 pm