Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US military fails to shoot down an imaginary missile during an air defense test

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US military fails to shoot down an imaginary missile during an air defense test Empty The US military fails to shoot down an imaginary missile during an air defense test

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 3:10 am

The US military fails to shoot down an imaginary missile during an air defense test

10:12 - 01/02/2018

The US military fails to shoot down an imaginary missile during an air defense test %D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AE-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US Missile Defense Agency tested the ballistic missile defense system deployed in the Hawaiian Islands, but the system failed to shoot down an imaginary missile fired from a plane.
    The Pentagon has previously announced that the US Missile and Missile Defense Agency has tested the SM-3 Block 2A missile launched from the Aegis Ashur missile test site in Hawaii, The "American", reported on Wednesday, according to news quoted by some officials - did not call them - that the defense system was unable to drop the rocket that was launched.
    While the Pentagon has not issued any statement on the subject, the US channel said that the army is currently considering the reasons for the failure of the test.
    It is noteworthy that this failure is the second at least to test the missile "SM-3 Block 2A".
    The US Defense News magazine reported in June 2017 that the system, deployed on board ships, was unable to intercept several medium range ballistic missiles launched from the island of Hawaii.
    The missile defense system, which is still under development, was developed to deal with medium-range ballistic missiles and is said to be the most important component of the US Pacific missile defense system against North Korea's missile threat. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:18 pm