Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Abadi reveals a new agreement to withdraw Turkish troops "quickly"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Abadi reveals a new agreement to withdraw Turkish troops "quickly"  Empty Close to Abadi reveals a new agreement to withdraw Turkish troops "quickly"

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 3:18 am

Close to Abadi reveals a new agreement to withdraw Turkish troops "quickly" 

08:35 - 01/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Turkey has failed to fund its military presence in Iraq from the international coalition, a deputy close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Thursday .
    "The Turkish withdrawal came after the failure of the government of Ankara to arrange the funding of its military mission in Iraq from the coalition," MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The agreement was signed between the Turkish and Iraqi governments to arrange the withdrawal of Turkish troops from the Baasheqa area north of Nineveh." International Alliance ".
    Jaafar added that "Turkey sought to legitimize its military presence in Iraq by leaving its soldiers as advisers to train Iraqi security forces, but the Iraqi government categorically rejected it ."
    The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi said on December 9, that the removal of Turkish troops from Iraqi territory needs to "a strategic solution," referring to the government's readiness to do so. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:49 pm