Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary policy : Kurds and Sunnis boycott voting session on the budget tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary policy : Kurds and Sunnis boycott voting session on the budget tomorrow Empty Parliamentary policy : Kurds and Sunnis boycott voting session on the budget tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 3:08 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary policy : Kurds and Sunnis boycott voting session on the budget tomorrow[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

"The Iraqi parliament is scheduled to hold a meeting on Sunday, the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Arafat Karam, on Saturday, the continuation of the boycott of Kurdish blocs of meetings, likely not to get a quorum because of the boycott of many deputies of the session.     
    Karam said in a statement to his party's website that the Iraqi parliament is due to continue last week's session to vote on the draft general budget law for the current year, adding that the Kurdish blocs decided to continue boycotting the sessions of the public budget and expect not to achieve a quorum at tomorrow's meeting and the Council's failure to pass Law.
    He explained that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi did not respond to the demands of the Kurds and Sunnis and even Shiites, pointing to talk that the response to the demands of the Sunnis is far from the truth and will not be a quorum to pass the budget law.
    Karam expressed his belief that the budget law will not be included in the agenda of tomorrow's session and will make readings for a number of other projects because Iraq wanted to pass the budget before the Kuwait conference, but this did not work, adding that "it is a shame on Iraq can not ratify the general budget before Kuwait Conference, "he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:11 am