Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt sells $ 4 billion in international bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt sells $ 4 billion in international bonds Empty Egypt sells $ 4 billion in international bonds

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 2:44 am

Egypt sells $ 4 billion in international bonds

Egypt sells $ 4 billion in international bonds 808

The Egyptian Finance Ministry said on Wednesday that Egypt had offered international bonds worth four billion dollars last night three times.
    Egypt sold $ 1.25 billion in five-year bonds with a 5.58 percent yield, $ 1.25 billion in 10-year bonds with a yield of 6.59 percent and a $ 1.5 billion bond for 30 years with a 7.9 percent return, the ministry said in the press release.
    In January 2017, Egypt sold $ 4 billion in international bonds on three tranches. In April, the government agreed to raise the ceiling on international bond issuance to $ 7 billion and Egypt sold another $ 3 billion in bonds in May 2017. The country's foreign debt jumped 34.45 percent to $ 80.8 billion in September.
    The ministry said that the requests for subscription to Egyptian international bonds amounted to 12 billion dollars and that the proceeds of the offering will be directed to support the dollar reserves in the Central Bank.
    Egypt's foreign exchange reserves rose to $ 38.209 billion at the end of January, the biggest monthly increase since July.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:27 pm