Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haboury: Political parties disrupt the laws to serve their personal interests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haboury: Political parties disrupt the laws to serve their personal interests Empty Haboury: Political parties disrupt the laws to serve their personal interests

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Haboury: Political parties disrupt the laws to serve their personal interests
    February 24 2018 02:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]An argument within parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The law in post-occupation Iraq has become a means to achieve personal goals and interests by adapting it to suit the influential parties in the country.

In this context, the member of parliament, the Union of Forces Ashwaq al-Jubouri, the disruption of important laws in parliament because of the conditions and sizes set by the political blocs to pass any law, confirming the state of legal corruption rampant in the country since 2003. 

Jubouri said in a press statement, MPs are close to completion and there are a lot of laws that serve the citizen will not recognize because of the leaders of political blocs. 

Jubouri added that some of them want to separate the laws on their sizes in order to serve their partisan and personal interests. 

Jubouri said that one of the important laws that have not been voted on the law criminalization of sectarianism because it did not serve the interests of leaders of political blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 am