Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Trump Wall" postpones President of Mexico's visit to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Trump Wall" postpones President of Mexico's visit to the United States Empty "Trump Wall" postpones President of Mexico's visit to the United States

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2018, 1:56 am

"Trump Wall" postpones President of Mexico's visit to the United States Ggj
    "Trump Wall" postpones President of Mexico's visit to the United States
    US President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Benia Nieto have made their first visit to the White House after a telephone conversation with Trump on the border wall, a senior US official said.
    "The two leaders agreed that the time is not right for the visit but their teams will continue to talk and work together," the official said.
    Mexican officials have been talking about a summit between Trump and Benia Nieto in the next few weeks without setting a date.
    The Washington Post reported yesterday that the two leaders talked by telephone about 50 minutes last Tuesday, but the debate reached a stalemate when Trump refused to publicly confirm Mexico's refusal to finance the construction of the wall along the US-Mexico border.
    "Trump has lost his temper during the call," the newspaper quoted a Mexican official as saying, adding that "US officials have described Trump as frustrated and angry because he thinks it unreasonable that Benya Nieto wants him to back down from a promise he made to force Mexico to finance the wall "He said.
    "It has nothing to say about the call except that Trump expressed his condolences over the victims of a helicopter crash in Mexico and that the two sides are committed to strengthening relations in the areas of trade, immigration and security," the Mexican foreign ministry said.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:44 am