Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy accused of customs: financial and administrative corruption in which he was exposed and the r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy accused of customs: financial and administrative corruption in which he was exposed and the r Empty Deputy accused of customs: financial and administrative corruption in which he was exposed and the r

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 3:30 am

Deputy accused of customs: financial and administrative corruption in which he was exposed and the regulatory authorities could not deal with

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl][rtl]Taha Defendi Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

Said the deputy of the State of Law Taha defense on Wednesday that the Customs Authority does not apply instructions sent to it by the federal government and the Ministry of Finance, pointing out that the financial and administrative corruption in the body and regulatory bodies could not address. 

The defense said in a press statement that the border crossings is a big dilemma and has not solved its problems for many years, pointing out that the Customs Authority, where there is financial and administrative corruption in all its joints, which is located. 

He added that the Authority does not apply the instructions sent to it by the Federal Government and the Ministry of Finance, explaining that the Authority is entering the goods of uncensored through the border crossings.

He pointed out that the beneficiary of these irregularities and financial and administrative corruption in the body of the customs is some great political figures and some political parties, pointing out that the supervisory bodies in the Commission of Integrity and the judiciary has not been able to solve corruption in customs so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:43 pm