Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over! Empty US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over!

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 am

US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over!
    Arabic and International  Wednesday, March 07 2018 at 12: 19 pm (عدد المشاهدات 130)
    US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over! 20180307_122054-93US Arms Association warns journalists: Your time is over!
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The National Association of Weapons in the United States issued a video containing a message that many considered a "threat" to American journalists.

In a video posted on the social networking site Twitter, the spokeswoman of the association, Dana Lawish, wearing black clothes and a sand hour beside her. You also hear sad classical music in the backdrop of the scene. The political activist and program presenter speaks in a firm tone, saying that the United States no longer tolerates any journalist or influential public opinion «lies and spread hatred and false news».

She warned many media outlets that "their time is over" and called on them to exercise caution in the way they choose to cover local events and developments.

Lewish did not exclude some of the actors and athletes she described as "leading public opinion to false and deceptive conclusions."

After the warning messages were finished, Loewish turned the clock around, indicating the start of the countdown. She used this video to promote her new TV show.

The video has spread so fast to social networking sites, which many have described as a very powerful threat to the world of journalism in the United States. A Twitter user quizzed: "Will you go and shoot the journalists? Did not this threat? "

He ridiculed many of the video, including Tony Bosnansky, who said, "I was not afraid until Loewish struck the hourglass ... I only knew that my time was over, and now I will not sleep because of the way you used to frighten us all."

In response to comments on whether the message behind the video relates to plans to "shoot someone," she said: "Of course not, the message concerns me personally, and that means my turn has started."

The video came in the wake of recent protests by US activists demanding tougher arms controls, especially after the Florida school shooting that killed 17 people. The association opposes arms restrictions in America.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2018/3/7/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%89-%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm