Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government source policy reveals the amount of compensation for those affected in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government source policy reveals the amount of compensation for those affected in Anbar Empty Government source policy reveals the amount of compensation for those affected in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    Government source policy reveals the amount of compensation for those affected in Anbar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The local government of Anbar said on Saturday that the value of what is given to those affected in the province does not exceed 10% of the real value of the damage.

"This compensation is unfair to the families returning to the province whose houses were destroyed and their property lost as a result of the war," Anbar provincial council member Yahia Ghazi told Ashqaf News. "This is not to mention delaying the transactions and routine procedures for receiving and delivering."

He added that "there is no compensation for those affected only what is currently granted within the law No. 20," adding that "this law operates under the committees formed by the Secretariat of the Prime Minister and must be reviewed the value of compensation." 

"We must overcome difficulties for the displaced and the returnees to their areas, and not to exacerbate their crisis materially and morally," Ghazi said.

It is noteworthy that the residents of the liberated areas of the control of the organization called for more than once the federal government to compensate for what they lost due to military operations, but the government response to them, "shy," according to officials of those provinces.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:00 pm