Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the "conquest" calls for parliament to hold a special session to vote on 23 laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the "conquest" calls for parliament to hold a special session to vote on 23 laws Empty Deputy for the "conquest" calls for parliament to hold a special session to vote on 23 laws

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 4:04 am

Deputy for the "conquest" calls for parliament to hold a special session to vote on 23 laws
    March 16 2018 12:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Amer Al Fayez[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

MP on the alliance, "open" the election, Amer Fayez, on Friday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives to call parliament to a special session to vote on about 23 laws ready to vote before the end of the life of the Council.

Al-Fayez said in a press statement that "the House of Representatives completed the first and second readings of the law, while the Legal Committee completed all the legal and constitutional procedures for those laws and submitted them to the presidency of the Council to vote." He called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to invite the Council to hold a special special session to vote On these laws. "

"The most important of these laws is the oil and gas law, the Olympic Committee law and other laws of public benefit," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm