Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's productio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's productio Empty Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's productio

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 4:43 am

Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's production

Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's productio 6767

Oil prices rose about 1 percent on Tuesday, buoyed by tensions in the Middle East and fears of further declines in Venezuela's output.
    West Texas Intermediate crude futures were $ 62.62 a barrel at 0636 GMT, up 56 cents, or 0.9 percent, from the previous close.
    "Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran have provided some support for prices," Socrates Vijayakar, energy consultant at Trevkata, said in a note.
    The markets also received support from concern about the decline in Venezuela's production.
    The International Energy Agency (IEA) said last week it was clear that Venezuela was "vulnerable to a rapid decline" in production and that such a situation could cause a deficit in global markets.
    Venezuela's economic crisis has cut the country's production by more than half since the beginning of 2005 to less than 2 million barrels a day.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:49 pm