Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament intends to vote on the article "inadvertently fell" in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament intends to vote on the article "inadvertently fell" in the budget Empty Parliament intends to vote on the article "inadvertently fell" in the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 3:01 am

Parliament intends to vote on the article "inadvertently fell" in the budget

10:33 - 27/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The representative of the Fatah Alliance Amer al-Fayez, on Tuesday, the inclusion of voting on an item within the budget this year during today's session, indicating that the article provides for the distribution of apartments and plots of land for the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism.
     "The House of Representatives will vote on an article that fell inadvertently within the budget law, which provides for the allocation of plots of land and apartments for the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism during today's session," Fayez said in a statement.
     He added that "the Presidency of the Republic is alerted to that paragraph after its objection to the whole law," noting that "the passage of the article depends on the completion of a quorum and in the event that it can be deleted from the budget law and is in force."
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed earlier, that the political pressure exercised by some blocks is an obstacle to the publication of the federal budget law in the official newspaper. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:19 pm