Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament raises its meeting and sets a date for voting on the answers of ministers questioned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament raises its meeting and sets a date for voting on the answers of ministers questioned Empty Parliament raises its meeting and sets a date for voting on the answers of ministers questioned

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 9:45 am

[ltr]Parliament raises its meeting and sets a date for voting on the answers of ministers questioned[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-03-28 at 14:16 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliament raises its meeting and sets a date for voting on the answers of ministers questioned[/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Sabah al-Tamimi, on Wednesday, raised the parliament's meeting to another notice, noting that the next session will be devoted to vote on the conviction or not on the answers of ministers questioned.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Tamimi told Mawazine News that "the House of Representatives raised its meeting to another notice," adding that "there is the possibility of scheduling a meeting to complete the interrogations of the ministers concerned."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that "the next session will be devoted to vote on the conviction or not to answer the ministers questioned."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This resumed the House of Representatives, this morning, its normal session headed by Salim Jubouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The parliament ended its session today with the first reading of the law of the Engineers Syndicate, in addition to reading the proposal to include contractors from the Awakening to the Defense and the Interior.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:15 pm