Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raise 80% of barriers and controls to address traffic momentum in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raise 80% of barriers and controls to address traffic momentum in Baghdad Empty Raise 80% of barriers and controls to address traffic momentum in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 2:02 am

Raise 80% of barriers and controls to address traffic momentum in Baghdad
    March 29 2018 02:04 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Security controls[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discussed the traffic momentum in the capital Baghdad and the solutions needed to address it, including activating the "river taxi" and lifting 80% of the barriers and controls.

"Assistant Secretary-General Rahman Issa Hassan chaired a meeting with representatives of the General Traffic Directorate, Interior Intelligence, Baghdad Operations Command, Rescue Police, Maritime Transport, Transport Ministries, Water Resources and Electricity to discuss the traffic momentum in the capital and how Treat it ".

He pointed out that the meeting "concluded the activation of the river taxi pilot test next month, to transfer the students of Baghdad University from Adhamiya to Jadiriyah, and provide a parking lot for university students in the course, and boats to transit to the Jadiriyah, in order to reduce the momentum in the region, In the morning and midday hours. "

The statement added that the two sides also discussed "lifting 80% of roadblocks, controls and closures of the roads by the Baghdad Operations Command, and the appropriate times to open the remaining closed streets, in addition to lifting controls from the Karrada area in response to the request of the parents."

The meeting recommended the formation of a team including the Secretariat of Baghdad and the Ministry of Electricity and the General Traffic Directorate to develop a final study aimed at the overall operation of traffic signals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:36 am