Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Public Mobilization Authority announces an increase in salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Public Mobilization Authority announces an increase in salaries Empty The Public Mobilization Authority announces an increase in salaries

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:29 am

The Public Mobilization Authority announces an increase in salaries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the popular mobilization organization, Faleh al-Fayyad, said that the government is going to increase the salaries of its employees. He pointed out that the coming days will witness positive and good things, pointing out that there is a general tendency to "consecrate" the crowd under the control of the state and outside the political calculations.
    "We are continuing to increase the salaries of the popular crowd and not to reduce them, through the equalization with the security ministries," Fayyad said in an interview with the newspaper "Eye of Iraq News", noting that "this is a fulfillment of these heroes, and the coming days will witness positive and good things for Hiaha" .
    He added that "the general trend with the dedication of the popular crowd because it is essential with the rest of the formations, to be under the control of the state and outside the political calculations," asserting at the same time that "the limitation of weapons goal we seek it is not far."
    Fayyad said that "the circumstances of the Iraqis have changed after a defeat and their ability to coexist has become greater and sectarian began to decline, and regional intervention began to shrink because of the change that occurred in the public and political parties."
    He pointed out that "the start of the fatwa of reference and the start of popular mobilization was an indication of the great victory that had dealt a severe blow against a supporter."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm