Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy law: effective international, regional and Shiite parties opposed to the political majority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy law: effective international, regional and Shiite parties opposed to the political majority Empty Deputy law: effective international, regional and Shiite parties opposed to the political majority

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 2:04 am

Deputy law: effective international, regional and Shiite parties opposed to the political majority

09:21 - 07/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Abdul Hussein Malak, Saturday, talk about the formation of a majority political government during the coming period, "electoral propaganda," pointing to the presence of international and regional parties and Shiite "effective" against the principle of political majority.
     Maalak said in a statement to / information / "The talk of some political blocs on the formation of a majority political government after the next election is electoral propaganda for the possibility of application on the ground." 
     He added that "most political parties will not be able to obtain enough seats to qualify them to form a comfortable majority in parliament, forcing them to coalition with other parties, whether within the community or outside, which loses them to obtain a majority."
    "All the Sunni and Kurdish parties and even the Shiite parties actively oppose the formation of a majority political government or form a broad coalition without their participation and ensure their share in the future ministries," he said, adding that "international and regional parties do not want to apply the principle of political majority." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:13 am