Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU accuses Iran of "human rights violations" and extends sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU accuses Iran of "human rights violations" and extends sanctions Empty EU accuses Iran of "human rights violations" and extends sanctions

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Apr 2018, 1:57 am

EU accuses Iran of "human rights violations" and extends sanctions %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%891-660x330
    EU accuses Iran of "human rights violations" and extends sanctions
    The Council of the European Union (EU) decided on Thursday to extend sanctions against Iran, citing the reason for its violation of human rights.
    "It decided to extend the sanctions imposed on Iran for one year, which ends in April 2019," the council said in a statement.
    The new sanctions, which the Union attributed to the Iranian authorities' violation of human rights, include freezing assets and travel restrictions targeting 82 people and one entity, as well as banning the export of equipment that may be used for internal repression and communications control devices.
    The European Union was ranked fourth among Iran's trading partners in 2012, after China, the United Arab Emirates and Turkey. The volume of imports of goods from Iran reached 5.5 billion euros, with exports reaching 7.4 billion euros.
    Oil and its derivatives accounted for 90 per cent of European imports from Iran. The imposition of the embargo on Iran led to a sharp decline in trade of 12.8 billion euros in 2012 (of which 7.8 billion euros were exports and 5 billion euros were imports) European countries from Iran).

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:39 pm