Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei: We are fighting a complex war with a strong front of enemies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei: We are fighting a complex war with a strong front of enemies  Empty Khamenei: We are fighting a complex war with a strong front of enemies

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Apr 2018, 2:59 am

Khamenei: We are fighting a complex war with a strong front of enemies  

13:25 - 18/04/2018

Khamenei: We are fighting a complex war with a strong front of enemies  %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A6%D9%8A-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Mr. Ali Khamenei, on Wednesday, that Iran is engaged in a complex war with a wide and strong front of enemies, warning that any negligence or naivete will make us lose the war and receive strikes.
    "We are in the middle of a major war zone, one side of which is the regime of the Islamic Republic and the other, a broad and strong front of enemies," Khamenei said during a meeting with Iranian security minister and ministry officials.
     Khamenei added that "in this war and in addition to the defense and the closure of the outlets of penetration, must be the attack, and avoid any negligence and naivete strongly," pointing out that "the slightest negligence will make us lose in this war, and naive makes us receive strikes."
    He pointed out that "the espionage devices of the opposite side constitute the main axis of this confrontation," noting that "the intelligence services of the opposite front and despite all the possessions possessed by it, but it has not been able so far to carry out any stupidity important against us." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:04 am