Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki is likely to get his coalition 100 seats and reveals negotiations on the majority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki is likely to get his coalition 100 seats and reveals negotiations on the majority Empty Maliki is likely to get his coalition 100 seats and reveals negotiations on the majority

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Apr 2018, 2:34 am

Maliki is likely to get his coalition 100 seats and reveals negotiations on the majority

09:42 - 21/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    MP on the coalition of state law on Subhi al-Maliki, Saturday, his coalition to get about 100 parliamentary seats in the upcoming elections, noting that the coalition began negotiations with blocks Sunni and Kurdish on forming a government of a majority of political.
     Maliki said in a statement to the information that "according to political and popular data, the coalition of state law will get about 100 seats during the upcoming parliamentary elections."
     He added that "the coalition of state law opened a political blocs, Kurdish and Sunni and other minorities to establish a large coalition to form a political majority after the elections," adding that "the formation of a majority government will end successive crises and support the work of parliament and state institutions."
    The Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki told the official file of Iraq and Iran in the State Department Andrew Beck, that the political majority will correct the path. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm