Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Commerce for "tomorrow Press": encourage growth achieved international partners viscous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Commerce for "tomorrow Press": encourage growth achieved international partners viscous  Empty Minister of Commerce for "tomorrow Press": encourage growth achieved international partners viscous

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2013, 7:00 am

Minister of Commerce for "tomorrow Press": encourage growth achieved international partners viscous expertise and capital investments
    Iraq

11/25/2013 / Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: The Minister of Trade Khairallah Hassan Babiker, Monday, steps that Iraq used to become a member of the World Trade Organization and achieved in this context encouraged many countries to start to move towards investments that posed.

Said Babiker for "tomorrow Press", on the sidelines of attending the Forum Iraqi businessmen French that "many of the laws and regulations issued by Iraq to support investment contributed to shifts in economic policy after the new unipolar economic action that has paralyzed the whole."

He pointed out that "steps Iraq followed within the entry to the World Trade Organization has made international partners are watching Iraq's desire to enter investments into the country," adding that "Iraq is able to achieve a breakthrough in the growth rate reached 9% during the past five years and it is hoped to rise to 10% During the next five years. "

He noted that "the Ministry of Commerce plans to enter several business deals with France as a pioneer in many industries, including the automotive and food, in addition to the facilities provided by the French Ministry of the investor as to be agreed upon to encourage the work between the two countries.

The Iraqi Business Forum launched the French, this morning, in the presence of a large number of representatives of French companies and businessmen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm