Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American director: Washington wanted to change seven systems from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American director: Washington wanted to change seven systems from Iraq Empty American director: Washington wanted to change seven systems from Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 3:04 am

[size=32]
    American director: Washington wanted to change seven systems from Iraq[/size]
     American director: Washington wanted to change seven systems from Iraq 420182915716610

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / American director Oliver Stone has made exciting statements about the situation in the Middle East.
    According to Iran's fourth television, Stone, accused both Washington and Tel Aviv, and "dashing", that they caused the destruction of the Middle East.
    Stone, who won the Academy Award five times during his participation in the 36th International Film Festival,
    "For about 18 years we have been bogged down in the quagmire of Afghanistan, then Libya, now Syria, and later Iran," Stone said.
    As you know, there is a basic plan that George W. Bush devised, where he developed a peremptory document that is the most important for America. It calls for changing seven systems. The first was Iraq, the last of which was Iran, which was the first and the second target. On this blackboard. "
    According to Stone, "John Bolton, who came back to the forefront again, is the most loyal to the extremist attack on Iran."
    "I do not think the Americans will come to a conclusion, and I think the next plan will be very destructive and tragic."
    "The US military is incapable of winning any war," Stone said. "The US military system is based on an alien form that leads to its own defeat. This may be due to the huge budget they place on the military. Sending a soldier to war costs them enormous wealth, And fighting on this method is not a good thing and it is never true. "

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:44 am