Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting Empty Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 01 May 2018, 2:08 am

Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting
    May 01 2018 09:32 p
    Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting 52018124828662610468
    [rtl][rtl]Trump[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

US President Donald Trump said his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un could take place in the demilitarized border area between North and South Korea or Singapore.

"As a venue (for the meeting with Kim Jong-un), Singapore is being considered, as in the House of Peace in the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea," Trump told a news conference with his Nigerian counterpart Mohammad Bukhari.

Asked if Trump was sure the summit with the North Korean leader would be held, the US president said: "We certainly would like that to happen.

"If I see that the summit will not work, they (Pyongyang) must get rid of nuclear weapons, and I will leave (the meeting)."

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting Empty Re: Trump: If my meeting with the North Korean leader fails, I will leave the meeting

Post by ahill Tue 01 May 2018, 3:27 am

Trump has to  do it 'his way'
    Then he'll get it done the right way for my American friends.
    Hope he succeeds.
    One never knows about the No Ko.
    But, it seems after watching Kim Jong Un's face expressions  he wants the korean Peninsula War to be over.
    He was even smiling.

My uncle Gordon, after returning from WW2 was one of 36,000 Canadians that joined to
    help the USA fight Korea in the '50's'.

Those poor people over there must be very weary of this war.
    I feel very sorry for them - esp people in North Korea.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:25 pm