Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Absorption of graduates is subject to the activation of the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Absorption of graduates is subject to the activation of the private sector Empty Deputy: Absorption of graduates is subject to the activation of the private sector

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 2:51 am

Deputy: Absorption of graduates is subject to the activation of the private sector

09:48 - 08/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee, MP Sadiq al-Laban, Tuesday, that the best solution to accommodate the largest number of graduates and find suitable jobs for them, lies in activating the private sector, noting that the solution of the problem needs a political program to ensure this segment an appropriate place under the new government .
    Al-Labban said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "Iraq has a large segment of graduates and carried high degrees of those who did not find suitable jobs for them," noting that "the next government has to put on its own the solution of the problem of graduates and holders of higher degrees, A well-thought-out political program that puts solutions to all the problems of graduates and provides them with jobs in the private sector. "
    Al-Labban added that "solving the problem lies in activating the private sector and supported by the new government, to accommodate the large number of graduates."
     Al-Labban pointed out that "the suspension of the work of private universities to reduce the number of graduates does not solve the problem, since everyone has the right to learn and get a university degree, but the next government to provide employment opportunities in the private sector by activating it correctly." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm