Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communications denies news about cutting Internet service in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communications denies news about cutting Internet service in Iraq Empty Communications denies news about cutting Internet service in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 12 May 2018, 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Communications denies news about cutting Internet service in Iraq[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A spokesman for the Ministry of Communications Hazem Mohammed Ali, on Friday, that there is no intention to cut off the Internet service and that the news circulating is baseless.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ali said in a press statement obtained "Trend Press" a copy of it, that the interruption of the Internet is through orders from top parties and often during the ministerial examinations only, pointing out that the rumors are intended to disrupt public opinion.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry Spokesman explained that "the Ministry indicated earlier its receipt of the National Internet Project and worked to increase the number of ladders to 33 instead of 13, adding that" what happened is adding new capacities to improve the services and provide a fast and efficient internet through a stable network Non-volatile ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He called on all media and citizens to be accurate in disseminating news related to the services of the Ministry of Communications and not to believe rumors and news that do not have an official source.[/rtl]

[rtl]Ali revealed "the continuation of the ministry and its affiliates to provide the best services by keeping up with the latest developments in the world."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm