Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The comprehensive strike is taking place in the Gaza Strip

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The comprehensive strike is taking place in the Gaza Strip Empty The comprehensive strike is taking place in the Gaza Strip

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 2:57 am

The comprehensive strike is taking place in the Gaza Strip

10:42 - 14/05/2018

The comprehensive strike is taking place in the Gaza Strip %D8%BA%D8%B2%D8%A9-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The strike on all the cities and governorates of the Gaza Strip, on Monday, in preparation for mass marches towards the eastern border of the sector.
    And closed shops and government institutions and private doors, in implementation of the strike decision, announced yesterday, the Follow-up Committee of the forces and national and Islamic factions.
    "The strike will include official, popular, commercial and other aspects of daily life, including those of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees," the committee said in a statement.
    Tens of thousands of people in the Gaza Strip are preparing to take part in marches called "The Return Million" today and tomorrow (Monday and Tuesday) to commemorate the Nakba and protest the transfer of the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    The demonstrators will gather in 19 camps near the border fence and are expected to try to pass it, which could lead to clashes with the Israeli army, which are feared to be "bloody." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:23 pm