Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs restricts the import of cars with modern models and prevents the introduction of damaged one

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs restricts the import of cars with modern models and prevents the introduction of damaged one Empty Customs restricts the import of cars with modern models and prevents the introduction of damaged one

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 2:13 am

Customs restricts the import of cars with modern models and prevents the introduction of damaged ones

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Authority of Customs confirmed on Thursday the importation of cars with the latest models 2016 and 2018, pointing out that the importation of damaged cars of all types and models and from different sources is not permitted.
    According to the official newspaper "Al-Sabah", quoting a source in the information and communication department in the General Customs Authority, and briefed by "Economy News", that "the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers decided to prevent the introduction of damaged cars to Iraq," noting that " By the Commission a week ago as an executive and not legislative, and therefore implement the decisions issued by the higher authorities.
    He denied the source, "allow the introduction of cars after repair in other countries," stressing that "the decision to prevent their entry even if it has been repaired."
    He pointed out that "the Authority and in coordination with the concerned authorities are currently working to find legal remedies to resolve the situation of cars located in the border," adding that "the cars now allowed by law are, from 2016 to 2018."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:00 am