Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Encountered meetings gathered Sadr and Barzani and dagger and the choice of Mosul t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Encountered meetings gathered Sadr and Barzani and dagger and the choice of Mosul t Empty Saudi newspaper: Encountered meetings gathered Sadr and Barzani and dagger and the choice of Mosul t

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 3:00 am

Saudi newspaper: Encountered meetings gathered Sadr and Barzani and dagger and the choice of Mosul to announce their alliance

09:55 - 21/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported on Monday that there was a meeting between the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani and the head of the coalition "decision" Khamis Khanjar, while noting that there is information on the choice of the city of Mosul to announce their alliance.
    The newspaper said in a report seen by the information that "contacts began to hold a meeting between Sadr and Abadi on the one hand, and with Barzani and dagger on the other hand to establish the largest bloc that may join Allawi," indicating that "in the meantime preparations for the meetings may gather these Characters in the coming days, both in the form of bilateral or collective. "
    She added that "Barzani's position of the alliance with Abadi is not yet clear, as information passed on the possibility of choosing the Kurds alliance with al-Maliki, as a punishment for Abadi positions on the referendum and Kirkuk." 
    The newspaper pointed out that "proposals are circulating in the circles close to the coalition, which Sadr seeks to announce, go to the possibility of choosing Mosul a place to announce this alliance." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:48 pm