Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission policy warns of "coup" and "civil war" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission policy warns of "coup" and "civil war" in Iraq Empty Electoral Commission policy warns of "coup" and "civil war" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 2:40 am

[size=32]
    Electoral Commission policy warns of "coup" and "civil war" in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Electoral Commission warned of the "coup" on the results, a day after the Iraqi parliament called for the cancellation of elections abroad and conditional voting for displaced people in four provinces. 
    The head of the electoral constituency in the Electoral Commission, Riad Badran, said there was a danger to the "coup attempt on election results," announced by the Commission earlier. 
    He said in a television interview that the coup against the election results could lead to civil war in the country. 
    The Council of Ministers decided last Thursday to form a committee of judicial, security and oversight institutions to study the appeals, affirming the granting of the right of access to all documents relating to the elections.
    The Iraqi parliament - whose mandate is nearing completion - adopted in an extraordinary session on Monday to discuss the election file, adopted a resolution calling on all concerned parties and in accordance with its competence to take the means to restore confidence to the elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:38 am