Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity Empty Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:04 am

[ltr]Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-01 at 09:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, that with the privatization of the distribution of electricity in the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We are in the process of intervening to solve the problem between the government and the people regarding the privatization of electricity. I am not opposed to the idea of ​​privatization, but against some of its provisions and mechanisms," Sadr said in response to a question from one of his followers about the government cutting electricity throughout the country. Please wait. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I do not stand up against the demonstration for rights, but this is your choice, but I am trying to solve the problem in other ways before pretending, and you, I am with the people wherever they are," he said in a reply received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And went out demonstrations in several provinces to protest the continued interruption in electricity in conjunction with the rise of temperatures and the solutions of the month of Ramadan.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity Empty Sadr calls for dialogue on the crises of electricity and water

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sadr calls for dialogue on the crises of electricity and water

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, expressed his position on the privatization project of electricity distribution in the country, stressing his stand against some of its items.
    Sadr said in a reply to him, "Let them call for the days will prove falsehood of their claim and visit Kuwait visit brotherly and visit the Emir of Kuwait, Kuwait is a moderate state and Amir Emir of peace and moderation and would like all tend to grant them and solve our problems exclusively brotherly dialogue."
    On the issue of electricity and privatization and calling for demonstrations against it, he said: "I do not stand against the demonstration for rights, this is your choice, but I try to solve the problem other before the demonstration and I am with the people wherever they are."
    "We are in the process of solving the problem between the government and the people in terms of privatization, not against privatization, but against some of its items and mechanisms, please wait," he said.
    "I do not support now, I will try to solve the problem through dialogue, if we do not succeed another pause," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity Empty Sadr reveals his position on privatization of electricity and confirms intervention to solve the pro

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 3:01 am

Sadr reveals his position on privatization of electricity and confirms intervention to solve the problem
    June 01 2018 01:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Moqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, expressed his position on the privatization of the electricity distribution sector, stressing his stand against some of its items.

A person named Baqir Abdul Aziz asked the Sadr question, saying: "This month and high Aldarat, the government cut off electricity throughout the provinces of Iraq ... Is it a word addressed to the people?"

"We are in the process of intervening to solve the problem between the government and the people regarding electricity," he said. "I am not opposed to the idea of ​​privatization, but against some of its clauses and mechanisms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Sponsored content

Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity Empty Re: Al-Sadr: I am privatizing electricity

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:44 pm