Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: US demand to increase Saudi oil production mad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: US demand to increase Saudi oil production mad Empty Iran: US demand to increase Saudi oil production mad

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 8:55 am

Iran: US demand to increase Saudi oil production mad %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-7-668x350

[size=32]Iran: US demand to increase Saudi oil production mad[/size]

[rtl]32 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow - up was 
    considered the governor of Iran in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC" Kazempour Ardebili Hussein, America 's demand that Saudi Arabia is pumping more oil to cover any shortfall in Iranian exports crazy and amazing and that OPEC will not accept the request.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]"It is crazy and astonishing to see instructions issued by Washington to Saudi Arabia to act and compensate for any shortfall in Iran's exports as a result of the illegal sanctions against Iran and Venezuela," Hossein was quoted as saying by Fars news agency.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He predicted that OPEC would not comply with the US demand, saying that oil prices would jump in response to Washington's "sanctions" against Iran and Venezuela, as happened during the previous round of "sanctions" against Iran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"No one in Opec will move against two founding members," he said. "The United States tried this time against Iran but oil prices have reached $ 140 a barrel."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kazempour said the organization would stand united against the US demand. OPEC will not accept such an insult. "We have to live together - we can not change geography but we have to build a better history," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]zm [/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/233181
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm