Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European country changed its name

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European country changed its name Empty European country changed its name

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:34 am

European country changed its name %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%891-660x330

European country changed its name

Greece and Macedonia have reached an agreement to settle their old dispute over the name of Macedonia, which prevents the accession of this former Yugoslav Republic to NATO and the European Union.
    "We have an agreement, a good agreement covering all the conditions imposed by Greece," Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said during a meeting with Greek President Prokop Pavlopoulos, adding that "the small neighboring state will carry a composite name with a geographical indication," according to Agence France-Presse.
    "After two months of talks, a list of three names," New Macedonia "," North Macedonia "and" Upper Macedonia "was drawn up, Tsipras said.
    For his part, confirmed Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zayev reached an agreement to change the name of Macedonia to become "Republic of Macedonia".

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:13 am