Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Gas announces the signing of an investment contract with an American company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Gas announces the signing of an investment contract with an American company Empty South Gas announces the signing of an investment contract with an American company

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 7:28 am

South Gas announces the signing of an investment contract with an American company

10:49 - 15/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl] Information / Baghdad ..[/rtl]
    [rtl]The director of the South Gas Company, Hayyan Abdul Ghani, announced on Friday the imminent signing of a contract to invest gas in the field of Ben Omar River in Basra between the Ministry of Oil and the US company Orion in the coming days after the company finished the study of the final technical contract .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The company continues its efforts to invest gas in the fields of Nahr bin Omar and West Qurna, as well as the field of Majnoon oil," Abdul Ghani said in a brief briefing seen by the information .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "there are several projects for investment, including the establishment of a plant to manufacture gas at the site of Artawi oil to invest gas from the fields of West Qurna / 2 and Majnn oil, as well as the gas field of Nahr bin Omar gas .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Ministry of Oil has reached an agreement with GE to invest gas in the fields of Nasiriyah and Gharaf oil," said the director general of the South Gas Company . Ending / 25[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:10 pm