Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: We are going through the worst and worst economic war since the revolution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: We are going through the worst and worst economic war since the revolution Empty Iranian official: We are going through the worst and worst economic war since the revolution

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jun 2018, 10:56 am

Iranian official: We are going through the worst and worst economic war since the revolution

13:44 - 28/06/2018

Iranian official: We are going through the worst and worst economic war since the revolution 20170205_102043
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of Iran's Chamber of Trades and Crafts, Ali Fadhli, said on Thursday that his country is going through the worst and worst economic war since the beginning of the victory of the Islamic revolution in the seventies of the last century. He pointed out that the money of the Salafis and Zionists stand behind the recent events in the Tehran bazaar.
    "Today's economic war is more difficult and worse than the beginning of the revolution and the stage of sacred defense, but 3 million professional institutions with 24 million workers in it have loved the hostile plan by declaring their support for the state and the country," Fadhli said in a statement.
    He added that "there are now 90 platforms in the virtual environment working around the clock against the state and the country," noting that "the money of the Salafi and the Zionists are behind the recent events in the Tehran bazaar."
    "The objective of the enemies and opponents in the economy is the country's markets, especially the market (Bazaar) Tehran, but this scheme has failed thanks to the Almighty Bari and vigilance of workers in the country's markets." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:12 pm