Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi exhibitions: What is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of Riyadh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi exhibitions: What is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of Riyadh Empty Saudi exhibitions: What is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of Riyadh

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jul 2018, 2:56 am

Saudi exhibitions: What is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of Riyadh

10:32 - 02/07/2018

Saudi exhibitions: What is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of Riyadh %D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AD%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The founder and head of the Liberation Movement of the Arabian Peninsula, Dakhil bin Nasser al-Qahtani, said Monday that the Al-Saud sold Jerusalem in return for the deal of the century, pointing out that what is happening in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon caused by the intervention of the Saudi government.
    "The Saudi government is looking from the perspective of protecting its throne, it does not represent the people of the Arabian Peninsula, and the so-called Saudi Arabia is a family that represents itself," Tasnim said in an interview with al-Qahtani.
    "The Al Saud is the one who sold Jerusalem in the so-called deal of the century, which was held since the time of Abdul Aziz, and now the sons of Abdul Aziz extend and renew the deal of the century," noting that "what is happening in Iraq and Syria caused by the intervention of the Saudi government."
    Al-Qahtani said that "Ibn Saud is now trying in Iraq to make a Shiite-Shiite war, where he uses the communities to his advantage."
    "What is happening inside the Saudi is indescribable and can not be tolerated by anyone except a mortified person or a person who is silent to protect his family and himself, or is silent to achieve his goals or to stay only. Whoever speaks or expresses his opinion is his prison, or escape and exile abroad, That the Saudi interior is burning, conquering and living alienated. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:27 pm