Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: In this ministry ... The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its new branch!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: In this ministry ... The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its new branch! Empty Video: In this ministry ... The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its new branch!

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jul 2018, 12:14 pm

Video: In this ministry ... The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its new branch!

Monday 2 July

video at link

In order to provide full banking services to the employees of the Ministry and its subsidiaries, the Iraqi Trade Bank opened a new branch at the headquarters of the Ministry of Oil. 

Faisal Al-Hims, President of the Iraqi Trade Bank, said: "Today, this branch will be integrated and provide services such as cash withdrawals and deposits, as well as loans and commercial services." 

This section says the Ministry of Oil that it will provide a streamlined financial dealings with international companies operating in Iraq.

Jabbar al-Allaibi, the oil minister, said: "There is a high flow in dealing with oil companies, as well as with the partners of the Ministry of Oil from international companies and we have many contracts in large amounts." 

Bankers say two other branches are opening in Diyala and Dohuk provinces, as well as a branch in Saudi Arabia. 

You can view the report on the video above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:55 pm