Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks Empty Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks

Post by Rocky Sat 7 Jul 2018 - 11:22

Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Saturday morning, at the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi private banks session "management of investment portfolios in banks" in cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq .
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in an interview with "Economy News", "The Association of Iraqi private banks organized a course on portfolio management in banks with the participation of 22 people working in the central bank and private banks and government," adding that " For 4 days ".
    He stressed that "training in this session will be considered among the training hours required for the incumbents of the position of director or assistant director of investment in the banks, according to the Central Bank of Iraq Circular No. 9/2/230 on 6 June 2018 .
    Tarek said that "the aims and axes of training are summarized in a general overview of the investment process and the definition of financial investment and measuring the return on investment portfolio, and management of the risk of investment portfolio, as well as investment products provided by the Central Bank of Iraq for commercial and Islamic banks .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks Empty Re: Association of Iraqi private banks organizes the course of investment portfolio management in banks

Post by weslin3 Sat 7 Jul 2018 - 20:09

They better get organized..

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:46