Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Sadr supports a consensus candidate for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Sadr supports a consensus candidate for prime minister Empty Saudi newspaper: Sadr supports a consensus candidate for prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:47 am

Saudi newspaper: Sadr supports a consensus candidate for prime minister

09:37 - 08/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported on Sunday that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, supports a consensus candidate for the presidency of the next government, pointing to the existence of "not easy differences" between "Sarun" and "Fatah" on the name of the Prime Minister.
    The newspaper quoted in a report seen by (information), sources close to the leadership of the Sadrists that Sadr "supports anyone to take over the prime minister provided that the consensus is according to certain parameters and data, and the conviction that this character is able to implement the Iraqi government program successfully , Even by 60 or 70 percent. "
    The sources ruled out, according to the newspaper, that "allied with the Sadr alliance of the rule of law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, the existence of fundamental intersections on the mechanism of the administration of the country."
    The newspaper pointed out that "the initial and fragile alliance between the conquest and the rest of the exhibition is completely collapse," pointing out that "there are differences are not easy with the opening on the name of the Prime Minister and the form of government and its program, and so far there is no progress on the subject." Ending / 2

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:44 am