Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil wells in Dahuk cause 9 people to be poisoned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil wells in Dahuk cause 9 people to be poisoned Empty Oil wells in Dahuk cause 9 people to be poisoned

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jul 2018, 2:32 am

Oil wells in Dahuk cause 9 people to be poisoned
    July 09 2018 10:31 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Oil wells in Dahuk cause 9 people to be poisoned[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A medical source in the province of Duhok said Monday that nine people were poisoned by smoke inhalation from oil wells. 

The source said in an interview with the "Baghdad Post" that nine people were poisoned and lack of breathing as a result of inhaling smells of smoke emitted from oil wells in one of the areas of the province. 

He added that these people were subjected to severe breathing difficulties due to lack of oxygen in the atmosphere, indicating that the people are living in the area of ​​Jmenki belonging to the center of Dohuk. 

He pointed out that the area where there are a number of oil wells and the source people arrived at the Duhok General Hospital late last night, pointing out that their condition is stable after they have taken the necessary treatment. 

He said the wind speed led to the accumulation of smoke blocks on the area with high temperatures caused the increase of the proportion of carbon dioxide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:18 am