Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump confirms to Putin the need to pressure Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump confirms to Putin the need to pressure Iran Empty Trump confirms to Putin the need to pressure Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:20 am

[size=32]
    Trump confirms to Putin the need to pressure Iran[/size]
    Trump confirms to Putin the need to pressure Iran Trump

2 hours ago

US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he stressed during his meeting with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin the need to pressure Iran to stop its nuclear work, revealing his bid to compete with Russia in the sale of gas to Europe.
    "I stressed the importance of putting pressure on Iran to stop its nuclear activities," Trump said at a joint conference with Putin.
    "We will not miss any opportunity to work toward peace," he said. "We are sure we will meet more in the future and resolve all the problems between us."
    Trump pointed out that he "seeks to compete with Russia in the sale of gas to the European market."
    The two presidents sat together in a long-awaited summit Monday in the Finnish capital of Helsinki.
    The two leaders are scheduled to hold a private meeting without translators before a working lunch with the aides.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:40 am