Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals the details of the Council of Ministers challenged the law of the privileges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals the details of the Council of Ministers challenged the law of the privileges  Empty Source policy reveals the details of the Council of Ministers challenged the law of the privileges

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:43 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals the details of the Council of Ministers challenged the law of the privileges of deputies[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

17 minutes ago

A source familiar with the Council of Ministers, said on Sunday that the appeal of the law of privileges of members of the House of Representatives has been on the articles on financial and moral privileges.

The source told Ashqaf News that "some articles related to the expansion of immunity and violation of the principle of separation of powers, and override the powers of the prosecution on the subject of eligibility of deputies to hold a parliamentary representation of representatives in the electoral areas."

On the details of the financial law, the source explained that "lifting the condition of service and inclusion of members of the House of Representatives of the National Assembly and so far this violates Article 62 of the Constitution, as it holds the treasury of the state financial burdens without the consent of the government and consult or inquire from them."

"The law creates discrimination among Iraqis, a violation of Article 14 of the Constitution and contrary to the decisions of the Federal Court in this regard."

The source said that "the parliamentary claim that the representative of the government is in the House of Representatives and that he was present in the discussions does not mean the approval of the government, because it is issued by the Council of Ministers and explicitly and an official letter."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:18 pm