Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development Empty Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jul 2018, 6:38 pm

Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development
    July 24 2018 01:44 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bank[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Islamic Bank of Iraq (Zain Islamic Bank) said that the banking sector is witnessing rapid development in all sectors, especially Islamic banks, which requires the preparation of local competencies to enable advanced banking systems.

"The interaction of the banking sector with the technological developments in banking is correct and enhances the activities of banks and raises the reality of products in quantity and quality, which is in line with the wishes of the beneficiaries of companies and citizens," said Raghad Nabil Alousi, assistant director of the bank.

The legal adviser to the bank, Iman al-Alusi, pointed out that Iraq is a land of origin and needs a very large volume of work, and this requires that we promote the reality of the banking sector, which is the most important axes of the development process.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development Empty Re: Zain Islamic Bank of Iraq: The banking sector is witnessing rapid development

Post by weslin3 Mon 23 Jul 2018, 10:23 pm

Glad something is going rapid.. At least the banking sector is getting things in line.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:51 pm