Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exchange Rates of the Iraqi Dinar against the US Dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exchange Rates of the Iraqi Dinar against the US Dollar Empty Exchange Rates of the Iraqi Dinar against the US Dollar

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Aug 2018, 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/08/04 14:04

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Press tomorrow: Iraqi Economic Center record on Saturday, the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar, in various exchanges Albulad.ozkr center that the price of the dollar in the Baghdad Stock Exchange struggle: 119.950 dinars against the dollar the one.

In the banking offices: 119.500 for purchase and 120,500 for sale. In the Kirkuk, Mosul and Anbar markets: 120.250 dinars. While the price in the bourses of the Middle Euphrates provinces: 120.050 dinars. In the Kurdistan region: 120.125 dinars. The price of the Iranian Toman: between 910 and 1048 Toman for $ 100. The Center pointed out that the price of Brent crude oil reached $ 73.27 per barrel the one.

Note: The content entitled (Iraqi dinar exchange rates against the US dollar) was published first on Al-Ghad Press website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (exchange rates of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:25 pm