Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State: The activation of sanctions against Iran begins today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State: The activation of sanctions against Iran begins today Empty US Secretary of State: The activation of sanctions against Iran begins today

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 1:59 am

US Secretary of State: The activation of sanctions against Iran begins today
    US Secretary of State: The activation of sanctions against Iran begins today Irq_1207367210_1533535054
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Monday that the United States would resume sanctions imposed on Iran's nuclear deal as of Monday.
    "The White House will issue a statement today on the sanctions that will be applied against Iran," he said, adding that the sanctions were "an important part of efforts to combat harmful Iranian activities."
    Pompeo pointed out that the US administration was open to sitting at the negotiating table with Tehran, and stressed that Tehran had to make major changes in its policies.
    Pompeo described the Iranian government as "a group of bad actors," explaining that the intention of US President Donald Trump is "to ensure that Iran acts as a natural state."
    The sanctions are expected to affect other countries. Washington has said it will impose sanctions against countries that do not abide by its decision by continuing to trade with Iran.
    Iran has been witnessing widespread protests over the cost of living in the midst of sharp fluctuations in exchange rates.
    On May 8, US President Donald Trump announced a withdrawal from an agreement restricting Iran's nuclear program for peaceful uses in return for lifting Western sanctions.
    Trump also announced his intention to reinstate economic sanctions on Tehran and the companies and entities it deals with

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=102785

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:15 pm