Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministers referred by a decision of Abadi to integrity in cases of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministers referred by a decision of Abadi to integrity in cases of corruption Empty The Ministers referred by a decision of Abadi to integrity in cases of corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:36 pm

The Ministers referred by a decision of Abadi to integrity in cases of corruption
    August 07 2018 04:59 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A source familiar with the Iraqi government, on Tuesday, the names of ministers referred by Prime Minister Haider Abadi to integrity, noting that the assignment came because of projects lagging behind the contracts of schools in the previous government. 

The source, who declined to be named, said that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi decided to refer three former ministers in the government of Nuri al-Maliki to the Integrity Commission,

Pointing out that "the ministers referred to integrity are former Education Minister Mohamed Tamim, former Minister of Housing and Construction Mohammed Darraji and former Minister of Industry Ahmed Karbouli." 

He added that "Abbadi's decision to refer three former ministers and 13 general managers in a number of ministries came as a result of projects languishing in the contracts of schools," noting that "there are more than a thousand schools destroyed since 2012, has not been rebuilt due to corruption and theft of project funds." 

The office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi announced on Tuesday morning, the transfer of a number of officials, including ministers to the Integrity Commission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:26 pm