Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is taking over US missiles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is taking over US missiles Empty Russia is taking over US missiles

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Aug 2018, 2:23 am

[size=32]
    Russia is taking over US missiles[/size]
    Russia is taking over US missiles 983600

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The exhibition of the spoils of the war of terrorism in Syria on the missiles Javlin American, where the exhibition was held in the town of Kubinka Briv Moscow, Russia during the conference "Jeremiah 2018," and offered the Russian Defense Ministry models of weapons seized from terrorists in Syria.
    The Russian Defense Ministry sent its troops to Syria to help Syrian forces fight terrorism.
    A close source from the Russian Ministry of Defense suggested that US military personnel had lost these missiles and their own launch unit, and were picked up by armed men calling on the terrorist.
    The newspaper "Vedomosti" Russian source said that the United States does not deliver the missiles Jafflin to its allies in Syria, and used by US special forces.
    The United States recognizes the missiles, which are relatively old missiles, to the "moderate" opposition fighters in Syria.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:25 pm